Training Funds That Support Your Bottom-Line
Training Funding Partners
The California Corporate College has developed innovative partnerships with funding agencies including:
- California Manufacturing Technology Association
The California Manufacturers & Technology Association works to improve and enhance a strong business climate for California’s 30,000 manufacturing, processing and technology based companies. Since 1918, CMTA has worked with state government to develop balanced laws, effective regulations and sound public policies to stimulate economic growth and create new jobs while safeguarding the state’s environmental resources. CMTA represents 600 businesses from the entire manufacturing community — an economic sector that generates more than $200 billion every year and employs more than 2 million Californians.
- The Employment Training Panel (ETP)
Established in 1982 by the California Legislature, the ETP disburses training funds that are specifically targeted to help companies increase efficiencies and lower costs to meet the pressure of competition from out-of-state companies.
ETP funding supports customized worker training for the purpose of:
- Attracting and retaining businesses that contribute to California’s economic growth
- Providing workers with training that increases job security and fosters career advancement
- Assisting employers to successfully compete in the global economy
- Promoting the benefits of ongoing investments in training by employers
Contact us today to find more about our funding partners and to discover if you qualify for funding that offsets your training costs.