Microsoft Office Training and Office Skills Training
The California Corporate College is a cooperative venture of California’s Community Colleges. Acting as a single point-of-contact, we manage and administer the vast resources and subject matter expertise of the entire California Community College system into to a consistent, seamless solution. We deliver Microsoft Office Training and computer literacy training—as well as many other types of employee productivity training—to corporations and government agencies. We work specifically and exclusively with organizations that require training programs to be delivered to multiple locations within a metropolitan area, a region of the state, or across the entire state. Because we can hold and administer multi-site and multi-region contracts, individual community colleges are able to participate in large-scale projects that require programs to be delivered outside of their college district. For an example, please see our case study that describes how we delivered Hybrid Vehicle Maintenance Training to seven PG&E locations in Northern California.
Our Role as Employee Training Service Providers Includes:
- Comprehensive project management and training delivery including:
- Management of a single contract for the resources of multiple college districts
- Coordination of college resources
- Identification of project–specific curriculum and subject matter experts
- Training delivery including Train-The-Trainer
- Logistics planning and delivery
- Customer support
Microsoft Office Training & Office Productivity Training Include:
- Desktop Application Software – Endless Possibilities
- Microsoft Office Training: Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Publisher & Outlook
- Computer Literacy
- MS Project
- E-Mail Etiquette
- Computer Security
Contact us for more information about Microsoft Office Training and other workplace productivity training programs.
Our clients include The California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDCR), Edwards Lifesciences, Pacific Gas & Electric, Richard Heath and Associates, Inc.—on behalf of Covered California, Sam’s Club, Washoe Tribe of Nevada and California TANF, and the Transportation Security Administration (TSA).