Membership Benefits for Community Colleges
Membership in the California Corporate College (CA CC) will help increase your contract education department’s reach, visibility, and revenue potential. Our goal is to help our college members grow their bottom-lines by providing sales and marketing support as well as access to a toolbox filled with contract training specific knowledge, resources, and expertise.
Your annual membership benefits will include:
- Access to a team of professionals who have a proven record of administering and implementing large-scale employee training programs delivered to multiple geographic regions of California and nationally
- Sales support from a team of seasoned professionals. This value-add benefit means our sales team is just a phone call away. Together we will strategize and assist in creating the optimal training solution for your multi-site clients.
- Marketing support via inclusion in CA CC outbound marketing programs, marketing materials (E.g. case studies) and strategic communications
- Opportunities to have your college’s contract education department highlighted in CA CC’s College Members’ newsletters that connects, informs and fosters collaborate with your statewide colleagues
- Opportunities to have your college’s corporate training project successes, services, and expertise highlighted in CA CC’s B2B email newsletters that is distributed to HR executives and organizational development and training professionals statewide
- Participation in CA CC produced webinars that are designed exclusively for CA CC members
- Exclusive CA CC member badge for website and print materials
- Revenue from participation in CA CC multiple site/multiple district contracts for which your college delivers services locally
- Access to training tools, market research, and sales and marketing resources posted to the Members Section of our website
- Exclusive Contract Education workshops dedicated to your Contract Training needs. These relevant client and industry-focused workshops are designed to reflect the latest research and trends in your field.
Increase your customer base and boost both the quantity and size of your contracts. Join the California Corporate College today!
“Because of CA CC’s guidance and support, we benefited financially from the Covered California project, as did many college districts throughout the state. The membership fee will pay for itself and then some, after one project.”
– Cassandra Storey, Executive Director, Employee Training Institute, San Diego Community College District
For more information about membership benefits for community colleges, please contact:
Rhiannon Surrenda, MA