The California Corporate College provides Lean Six Sigma training programs that will help your organization reduce waste, improve profits, and increase customer satisfaction. If you require Lean Six Sigma training to be delivered to multiple regions within your metropolitan area or across the state, the California Corporate College can act as a single point-of-contact to coordinate and manage a vast network of resources and expertise within the California Community College system and beyond into a consistent, seamless solution. Collaborating with our community colleges and training partners, we provide the highly-credential subject matter experts who can deliver all levels of Lean Six Sigma training.
Our Role for Lean Six Sigma Training
- Comprehensive Project Management and Training Delivery Including:
- Management of a single contract for the resources of multiple colleges
- Coordination of college resources
- Identification of project–specific curriculum and subject matter experts
- Training delivery including Train-The-Trainer
- Logistics planning and delivery
- Customer support
- Lean Six Sigma Project Assessment
Working closely with our subject matter experts, we will help you assess if the project you are considering is a good candidate for the Lean Six Sigma methodology. A good project for Lean Six Sigma improvements is one that has:
- An obvious process-related problem
- The potential to result in increased revenue
- The potential to result in reduced cost
- The potential to result in improved efficiency
- Collectable/measurable data
About Lean Six Sigma
Lean Six Sigma is a disciplined process improvement approach focused on reducing waste, increasing customer satisfaction, and reducing variability for improved profits. Considered to be the natural evolution of traditional Six Sigma, Lean Six Sigma uses some of the methodology from lean manufacturing along with the Six Sigma approach.
- It has a pinpoint focus on customers
- It utilizes extensive data and analytics to make sound decisions
- Its outcomes provide data for return-on-investment analysis
The Benefits of Lean Six Sigma
- Increased employee engagement is the result of assigning employees to process improvement teams that provide input for processes improvement that increases value for customers. Through their participation, team members gain a greater insight to the measurable business results they contribute to company and customer success.
- Increased customer satisfaction – Lean Six Sigma places a high priority on the needs of the customer by focusing on their requirements and identifying what is “critical to quality” (CTQ) for their business.
- Cost Reductions – One of the primary benefits of Lean Six Sigma is a reduction in costs associated with improvements to processes. Because the methodology maintains a sharp focus on customer requirements, organizations find that they can significantly decrease costs costs without a negative effect on customer satisfaction.
In which industries can Lean Six Sigma be used for quality improvement, revenue enhancements, and cost savings?
- Customer Service
- Information Technology
Contact us today for more information about how Lean Six Sigma training can help your organization improve processes, reduce costs, and increase value to your costumers.
The California Corporate College is a cooperative venture of California’s Community Colleges. Our mission is to provide a single point-of-contact for business, governmental agencies, and associations to access training and workforce development services throughout California.