The California Community Colleges provide industry-specific education, training, and services that helps businesses expand their reach into global markets. Based at 10 community college locations across California, the Centers for International Trade Development also manage the California State Trade and Export Promotion program (California STEP), which is one of the largest state-based export promotion efforts in the United States.
Centers for International Trade Development Services Include:
- Export and import education programs for businesses and entrepreneurs.
- Programs that prepare workers to obtain industry-certified credentials, such as the Certified Global Business Professional (CGBP), and Customs House Broker (CHB) exams
- Export promotion assistance for companies expanding globally – business matchmaking and trade missions.
- Automated Export System (AESPcLink) Compliance Training
- Exporting Best Practices
- Importing into U.S.
- Import Compliance Training Program
- Global Logistics
Intensive, Industry-Specific Global Trade and Logistics Education Programs Geared for Specific Market Segments Including:
- Aerospace Parts and Equipment
- Apparel & Fashion
- Automotive Parts and Equipment
- Building Design and Construction
- Chemicals, including pharmaceuticals
- Computers & Electronics
- Energy & Green-tech
- Food and Agriculture
- Food Processing
- Health and Beauty
- Information and Communication Technology
- Medical Equipment
- Musical Instruments
- Machinery Manufacturing
- Medical & Dental Equipment
- Professional, Scientific & Technology Services
- Renewable Energy
- Royalties from Intellectual Property
- Travel & Tourism
Our Role for the Delivery of Global Trade and Logistics Training
- Management of a single contract and coordination of the resources from multiple community college districts
- Identification of project specific curriculum and subject matter experts from the vast resources of the statewide community college system
- Training delivery including Train-The-Trainer
- Logistics planning
- Customer support
Contact us today for more information on customized training programs in global trade and logistics.
The California Corporate College is a cooperative venture of California’s Community Colleges. Our mission is to provide a single point-of-contact for business, governmental agencies, and associations to access training and workforce development services throughout California. Learn more about us.