The California Corporate College delivers short-term, customized healthcare training and education that improves patient care, enhances workers’ skills, and increases organizational efficiencies. If your organization requires healthcare training to be delivered to multiple locations throughout a region or across the state, the California Corporate College (CA CC) can act as a single point-of-contact to coordinate and manage the vast resources and expertise of the entire California Community College system into a consistent, seamless employee training solution. Collaborating with our community college partners, we provide the highly-credential subject matter experts who can develop and deliver a customized advanced manufacturing training program that improves incumbent workers skills and increases productivity.
Healthcare Training and Certifications Provided by the California Community Colleges
- Advanced Cardiac Care
- Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia Care
- Cardiac Support Certification
- Concentrated Rhythm Strips
- Emotional Intelligence for Healthcare Occupations
- Health Care Interpreter
- Infection Control in the Workplace
- IV Certification and Blood Withdrawal
- Medical Computing Skills
- Monitory Skills
- Physical Assessment Series
- Skills for Home Care Providers
- Soft Skills in the Healthcare Settings
- Conflict Management
- Time Management
- Telemetry Technician
- Ventilator Training
Our Role for the Delivery of Healthcare Training to Multiple Locations
The California Corporate College provides comprehensive project management and training delivery including:
- Management of a single contract for the resources of multiple colleges
- Coordination of multiple college district resources
- Identification of project specific curriculum and subject matter experts
- Training delivery including Train-The-Trainer
- Logistics planning
- Customer support
Contact us today for more information about customized healthcare training programs that upskill your employees.
The California Corporate College is a cooperative venture of California’s Community Colleges. Our mission is to provide a single point-of-contact for business, governmental agencies, and associations to access training and workforce development services throughout California.
Contact us if your organization requires employee training programs to be delivered to multiple sites within a geographic region or or across the entire state, and beyond.