Environmental Health and Safety Training
The California Corporate College provides custom training programs that will help your organization comply with environmental health and safety laws, regulations, and ordinances at the local, state, and federal level. If you require such training to be delivered to multiple regions within your metropolitan area or across the state, the California Corporate College can act as a single point-of-contact to coordinate and manage the vast resources and expertise of the entire California Community College system into a consistent, seamless solution. Collaborating with our community colleges, we provide the highly-credential subject matter experts who can develop and deliver a customized training program that will help mitigate the impact of environmental regulations and help you attain compliance with complex laws and ordinances.
- Comprehensive Project Management and Training Delivery Including:
- Management of a single contract for the resources of multiple colleges
- Coordination of college resources
- Identification of project–specific curriculum and subject matter experts
- Training delivery including Train-The-Trainer
- Logistics planning and delivery
- Customer support
Custom Environmental Health and Safety Training Topics Include:
- Relevant environmental health & safety training
- Writing and analyzing compliance documents
- Pollution prevention and waste source reduction
- Regulatory compliance
- Hazardous material handling
- Occupational health and safety
- Emergency response
- 40, 24, and 8-hour-HAZWOPER
- Standardized Emergency Management Systems
- Hospital emergency response training
- CPR/AED and/or First Aid training
- Blood Borne Pathogens
- Toxic release inventory federal EPA
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) and fit testing
- Energy management conservation
Economic and Workforce Development
The California Community Colleges invest funding and resources in industry sectors that are key to California’s economic growth. The Community College’s environmental health and safety training programs aid a wide variety of industries to ensure the economic viability of California’s agriculture and natural resources industry, while maintaining the state’s environmental integrity.
Contact us for more information about custom training programs for Environmental Health and Safety topics.
The California Corporate College is a cooperative venture of California’s Community Colleges. Our mission is to provide a single point-of-contact for business, governmental agencies, and associations to access training and workforce development services throughout California.