The California Corporate College is a cooperative venture of California’s Community Colleges. Acting as a single point-of-contact, we manage and administer the vast resources and subject matter expertise of the entire California Community College system into to a consistent, seamless solution. We deliver energy efficiency training—as well as many other types of employee training–to corporations and government agencies. We work specifically and exclusively with organizations that require training programs to be delivered to multiple locations within a metropolitan area, a region of the state, or across the entire state. Because we can hold and administer multi-site and multi-region contracts, individual community colleges are able to participate in large-scale projects that require programs to be delivered outside of their college district. For an example, please see our case study that describes how we delivered training Hybrid Vehicle Maintenance Training to seven PG&E locations in Northern California.
Our Role As Employee Training Service Providers
- Comprehensive Project Management and Training Delivery Including:
- Management of a single contract for the resources of multiple college districts
- Coordination of college resources
- Identification of project–specific curriculum and subject matter experts
- Training delivery including Train-The-Trainer
- Logistics planning and delivery
- Customer support
Energy Efficiency Training Programs Include:
- Advanced Lighting Controls Training
- Building science – custom training within the architectural-engineering-construction technology discipline that concerns itself with energy efficiency responses to naturally occurring physical phenomenon.
- Control systems in industrial automation, building automation, and environmental controls
- Commercial Energy Auditing and Analysis
- HVACR systems
Read how the California Community Colleges are developing the state’s energy efficiency workforce.
Contact us if your organization requires employee training programs to be delivered to multiple sites within a geographic region or or across the entire state, and beyond.