Attracting a new customer is a difficult and expensive process. Once acquired, keeping a customer requires employees dedicated to nurturing the relationship and building trust. Warren Buffett famously said, “It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it.” Losing a valued customer because of poor service is beyond regrettable. How can you avoid this costly mistake?
The California Corporate College delivers customer service training programs that are designed to empower your employees with the skills needed to provide the highest-level customer service. Our cutting-edge training consists of 10 workshops or modules taught by highly-credentialed instructors.
The Customer Service Training Program is Composed of the Following 10 Modules:
- Communication in the Workplace. Communication is a key to customer service success. To best serve both our internal and external customers, we must understand what they want, when they want it, why they want it and what their expectations are. This course covers verbal and nonverbal communication as well as superior listening skills. Create and Manage Files and Online Services. Students will gain experience with account sign-in, & cloud storage.
- Essential Customer Service Skills. Explore key skills and attitudes necessary to effectively meet the customer’s needs. Participants will be introduced to concepts and appropriate techniques for dealing with internal and external customers, enhancing customer satisfaction and ensuring positive communication.
- Team Building. If we don’t have it together with our internal customers, that often translates into poor customer service for our external customers. Working as a team can increase productivity, enhance project management, reduce business conflicts and create superior customer service. Learn the “styles” of your co-workers so you can work together better.
- Attitude in the Workplace. Having the right attitude has a positive impact on the workplace and our interactions with our customers. Explore how attitudes at work positively and negatively affect customer service, the organization’s image, productivity, and employee retention. The best-selling training video “FISH” is featured in this highly-interactive session.
- Values & Ethics. Ethical behavior affects what happens in the workplace. This course provides the opportunity to evaluate ethical behavior and what’s appropriate and what’s not. A 3-step checklist is introduced to help participants in recognizing ethical behavior.
- Stress Management. Did you know 1 million Americans call in sick every day because of stress related reasons? This costs organizations money, especially in lowered productivity. Causes of stress are identified and dozens of stress management tips and techniques are delivered and practiced.
- Time Management. The workplace demands efficiency and productivity. The way we manage our time has an impact on our ability to get things done. Explore time management techniques at work that will help you stay in balance and be more effective in the workplace.
- Conflict Resolution. Conflict gets in the way of good business. Explore the causes and impact conflict can have on customer service. Learn strategies and techniques for resolving tough issues and how to turn a difficult customer into a loyal one.
- Decision Making & Problem Solving. Many of us face a constant barrage of workplace decisions and problems to be solved. Regardless of our job responsibilities in the company, we are responsible for smart choices. Learn decision making styles, processes and techniques, when they should be applied, and how to be a creative problem solver.
- Managing Organizational Change. We face constant change in the workplace. Explore our natural tendencies and the tendencies of our customers to resist change. Learn skills to adapt and accept change.
About Our Subject Matter Experts
The California Corporate College works closely with a vast network of experienced, highly-credentialed subject matter experts who can deliver customized training across myriad industry sectors and levels of training – from entry level to “C” suite.
Contact us today if your organization is seeking to enhance and develop your employees’ customer service skills. Our 10-module customer service training program can help you cultivate a robust, customer-focused culture that puts customer satisfaction and loyalty first.
Our Role for the Delivery of Customer Service Training to Multiple Locations Across California
The California Corporate College provides comprehensive project management and training delivery including:
- Management of a single contract and coordination of the resources from multiple community college districts
- Identification of project specific curriculum and subject matter experts
- Training delivery including Train-The-Trainer
- Logistics planning
- Customer support
For More Details, Please Contact:
Keith Sparkman, Ed.D.
Sr. Sales Executive
About the California Corporate College
Established in 2009, The California Corporate College is a cooperative venture of California’s Community College System. Our mission is to make the delivery of employee training and education to multiple locations throughout California and beyond a seamless and efficient experience for your organization. Read more about us.